Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tower Field (Late Evening)

Click to bid                     8 by 10 inches,               Acrylic on acid free illustration board
The large hay field on our estate is known as the tower field.  My great uncle who owned the property in the 1970's allowed a company to build a large communication tower on the land.  The tower is no longer in use but we refer to the hay field as the tower field.

                                                                                                                                                                    My youngest son's Labrador Retriever is staying a few days with us.  Yesterday evening she was begging for a walk.   I grabbed the camera and we took a long late evening walk in the tower field.  This painting is based on some of those photos.                                                  

To those of you that follow my blog I want to let you know that I will be taking a brief break from painting.  I hope to have some new artwork posted the first week of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment