Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Materials Used in Painting "In the Eye of the Cat"

Here are the pieces of frisket film used to paint "In the Eye of the Cat."  The frisket material is made for use with the airbrush.  It has a low tack adhesive on the back.  I cut through it with an X-acto knife.  I've also included in the photo a small shield I made to produce the fine hair on the cat.  It's several short pieces of  wire attached to a small piece of cardboard and taped with blue tape. This is held up to the surface of the board and sprayed over numerous times to produce the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment